Meet like-minded families by hosting them or staying at their place
Experience family travel like never before! Join Homestays with Kids, stay with fellow families at their place and share authentic experiences together.
Being part of our community means endless opportunities for your kids to make new friends and for you to connect with other parents.
Want to take a peek before becoming a member?
Open your home to others
Whether you have an extra room, a guesthouse, an RV, a tent or a plot of land, you can host families that would love to share some time with yours.
Travel & share
Stay with a like-minded family. Plan some playdates, exchange languages, cook meals together... Community is essential when you're away from home!
We welcome families from all walks of life, backgrounds and cultures to come together and connect. Embrace diversity and explore the world with us!
Your family's safety is paramount to us. We verify all members ID and protect your address. Honest reviews after meetups are always encouraged and innapropriate behaviour can be reported.
- You are a nomad family usually seeking accommodations and connections
- You can't travel at the moment but have some extra space at home and would love to welcome others and connect
- You love making friends and travelling with your family for holidays and also have a nice space at home to share with others
- You want to save some money on acommodation while you are on the road
- You would love to expand your circle of friends with kids but don't know how
- You're passionate about other cultures and want to experience them firsthand with your family
Make a free account, choose your membership plan and verify your ID.
Complete your family profile. If you're hosting, try to describe your offered space thoroughly.
Once your profile is reviewed and approved, you can start to contact your favourite hosts or wait for families to reach out.
Enjoy 12 months of unlimited homestays. Discover new cultures, friends and places.
- Unlimited homestays with host families while you travel the world
- Share your house with other families and travel from home (optional but highly encouraged 💛)
- Be part of our community and get to know like-minded families